· Why do bad things happen to good people?
· What is a Lutheran?
· Where is God in times of tragedy?
· Is faith relevant today?
· Why does God seem silent?
· Can I be “spiritual” without being “religious”?
· Does praying make a difference?
· What if I don’t believe everything the church teaches?
Many of us have questions and issues about God’s presence in daily life, in our personal lives, and in the world. Join us for an informal discussion-dialogue about faith issues. “Oikos” is the Greek word for “household.” The early church used to meet in people’s homes. We will host these monthly events in various homes of GA members and friends. The topic will change each month. Snacks and beverages will be provided. Bring a friend.
(For our past Adult Education Series, please see here.)