We invite you to stand by our neighbors on the Gulf Coast during this time. Your gifts ensure that our church will be able to provide help and hope for those left homeless or otherwise affected by this disaster for years to come.
The Rev. Elizabeth A. Eaton, presiding bishop of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), has issued the following statement in response to the Trump administration’s announcement about the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program...
We are invited by Seafarers International House (SIH) to join them in visiting adults who have been detained with immigration documentation issues at the Elizabeth Detention Center.
This congregation is one of a number of sites which hosts a remarkable 2-year discipleship development program called diakonia. Click to learn more.
This gathering on Sept. 30 will be an opportunity to earn about the root causes of hunger, hear about the work of ELCA World Hunger, examine resources to involve your congregation in addressing hunger, and share ideas about what congregations in our Synod are doing to fight hunger locally and globally.
The Children’s Court opened in 1915 with the goals of providing prevention and scientific reformative treatment.
More Articles ...
- ♫♬ Concert @ GA - featuring Avon Faire and Wilde Roses - 10/6
- Rev John Heidgerd Installation - 10/ 7
- Father Michael Plekon (An Orthodox Priest) Will Join Us For Worship - 10/8
- "Pillows for Paws" meets at GA - 10/14
- College Outreach - The Vine
- Make Your Offering to GA Online!
- Would you consider becoming an assistant minister on a Sunday?
- AmazonSmile - Support GA with your purchases from Amazon
- New Members