We are excited to return to the space. We are continuing to wait for new guidance from NY State, NYC, the CDC, and the Metro NY Synod and will update as necessary.
- Please arrive early to not clog the doorway (we recommend 10:30am-10:45am)
- Masks are OPTIONAL inside most of the building.
- Masks are RECOMMENDED inside the building if you are unvaccinated or at high risk for COVID.
- Masks are REQUIRED in the Chapel due to limited ventilation and proximity to usage of space by the preschool.
- Windows and doors should be opened for all gatherings to facilitate ventilation.
- We will continue to offer communion from separate tables of bread and wine/grape juice.
- If you test positive after attending any function or gathering in the building please contact the church office immediately.
We strongly encourage in-person worship for those able to attend church. Those of us able to attend in person should resume a habit or start a habit of regular attendance at church because it helps foster both personal spiritual growth and growth in the GA community as we continue forward together through the pandemic. And for those that cannot worship with us in person, please join our Zoom stream when it is available and worship with us. "For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them.” (Matthew 18:20)
The tentative schedule for the Zoom stream moving forward is that on the FIRST Sunday of every month we will have ONLY in-person services.
Over the past two years, we've learned that our plans are fluid so the schedule is subject to change.
We will also enable closed captioning on Zoom, but the captions are not perfect so please review the readings, Gospel, important messages, and information in the bulletin when you can.