In-person worship policy:
- Please arrive early to not clog the doorway (we recommend 10:30am-10:45am)
- All worshipers must sign in upon arrival for contact tracing purposes
- All participants must wear masks over their nose and mouth during the service
- Participants are welcomed to speak prayers and sing aloud with masks on during the worship.
- Continue to socially distance in the sanctuary (unless you sit with your household)
- We will offer communion from separate tables of bread and wine/grape juice.
We are excited to return to the space. We are continuing to wait for new guidance from NY State, NYC, the CDC, and the Metro NY Synod and will update as necessary with the hope of returning more regularly in the fall.